Learn How to upgrade Galaxy Tab P1000 to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 was released ; running Android 2.2 Froyo. Then, later galaxy tablet was updated to Android 2.3 . Unfortunately, the tablet remains on Gingerbread& didn’t got any official Android 3.0 Honeycomb or Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Tablets has not been upgraded but left with android 3 , but now tablets have android 4.1 jelly bean , and you will be learning how to upgrade to android 4.1.1 jelly bean .Having ROMs, Popular Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 can get its Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean via the CyanogenMod 10 ROM.
In this tutorial , learn how to upgrade the Galaxy Tab P1000 to latest Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean via CyanogenMod 10 (unofficial nightly).
Warning while upgrading to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean with Cyanogen Mod 10
- Instructions here developed are only for Galaxy Tab Model P1000
- Use these instructions at your own risk , we do not provide any warranty to these and also depends on how much you can do it correctly .
- Before leaning on how to upgrade to Android Version 4.1 Jelly Bean . Make Sure , you are completely known to it .
What you need to update / upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Sure to have Samsung Galaxy Tab (GSM variant) GT-P1000 with ClockworkMod Recovery feature installed
- Download these :
- Back up and synchronize your apps data and personal data , so that you don’t loose your data , if it fails .
How to upgrade to Jelly bean ( Android 4.1.1 Jelly bean )
- Simply , Copy CyanogenMod 10 nightly ROM & GApps packageto your tablet’s SD card – on root path.
- Be ready to have your update or upgrade and turn off your tablet.
- Reboot in ClockworkMod Recovery Mode. Press and hold down the Volume Up and the Power buttons until Recovery Mode boots on your Samasung galaxy Tab GT P1000.Get your rom back back up .
- In Recovery Mode, use Volume keys to use and navigate & Power button to select option .
- Go back to main menu and Clean data ::
Again , go to main menu and select Install ZIP from SD card.
- Firstly , Select Wipe data/factory reset & confirm action on next screen.
- Then Check or Select Wipe cache partition and confirm the action on next screen.
- Go back to main menu & select Advanced. Simply, select Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm this action .
- Select ” Choose ZIP from SD card ” & locate CyanogenMod 10 nightly ROM ZIPfile properly . Confirm the action on the next screen to flash the ROM to your samsung tablet to upgrade to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean .
- Go to main menu & flash the GApps package as in steps 6 and 7.
- Finally, get to main menu & select Reboot system now to restart your phone.
Congratulation for the tablet update to Android 4 – CyanogenMod 10 nightly ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab (GSM variant) GT-P1000.